It's Like a Magic Carpet Ride!!
so many special events in OC over the past season there's not room to list them all but all are especially spectacular when seen from above. Many events are yet to come thru out the year - Ocean City is becoming a year round travel destination ! Give us a call and come experience what many of our guests say is truly a " Magic Carpet Ride".
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I schedule a tour?
- Where can I find information about your different tours?
- Who is the pilot?
- What is the maximum number of people who can fly at one time?
- When is the best time to take a tour?
- Are prices for 1 or 2 people?
- Are you open all year?
- Are custom tours available?
- Chief pilot and owner Ken Cordrey is a veteran of 40+ years of aviation experience, having spent the past 25 yrs. as an agricultural pilot (crop-duster) working here on the Delmarva Peninsula and parts of the Midwest.
- Mike Boge is a professional pilot and graduate of Bristow Flight Academy Florida. Mike has accumulated more than 2500 hr's over the past 7 yr's and has recently passed his airline transport pilot exam. Safety is Mike’s highest priority as an aviator. In addition to being an accomplished helicopter pilot, Mike is also a professional fixed-wing pilot.
- Our Enstrom F28 C-2 helicopter can carry two passengers (max 425 lbs. combined passenger weight for the two passengers) plus the pilot.
custom tours are available at the rate of $550/hr - some restrictions may apply